UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL OTHELLOONLINE.ORG OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OTHELLOONLINE.ORG, WEBSITE, WEB PAGES OR GAMES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
General Terms and Prohibitions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the operation of this site or any other party's use of this site.
- We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the site, including any of the site's features, at any time with or without notice.
- If you click on any advertisements, you will be dealing with external companies responsible for those advertisements. OthelloOnline.org does not control the actions of these companies or the content of their websites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- OthelloOnline.org is using third-party companies such as DoubleClick in order to display advertisements. These third party companies will place cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect statistics about your visits and interaction with these advertisements.